Breakfast

The BBC bias in favour of the EU nauseating. They have just broadcast on their breakfast program that we do 44.6% of our trade with the EU and that makes the EU our biggest trading partner. When I went to school the 55.4% of trade that we do with the rest of the world is larger than 44.6%. Trade with the rest of the world grew last year by 6% whereas trade with the EU fell by 3.3%. I believe that the intention of this biassed report is deliberately intended to influence voters in the EU referendum.

Leave a Reply: